| NAME OF COURSE :
| QUALIFICATIONS / ELIGIBILITY :
| DURATION :
| FEES :
| NSQF LEVEL :
1. Introduction to the human body.
2. Introduction to food, nutrition n’ nutrients.
3. Macro nutrition’s.
4. Micro nutrition’s.
5. Nutrition in the life cycle.
6. Nutritional management for the weight (overweight & underweight).
7. Nutrition in various diseases (Treatment by Fruits and diet)
SCOPE / VALUE OF NSDC CERTIFICATE -
• The certificate is affiliated from Ministry of skill development and entrepreneurship.
• The certificate is valid nationally and internationally.
• By this certificate candidate goes to foreign on work visa.
• By this certificate, the candidate gets a good job in a short time. For example: A data entry operator job (if we go through standard classic academic education model then we do a degree or diploma in computer that will take a time of more than 2 year but now a data entry operator course of only 6 months can provide candidate that job.
• Now Government has launched skill education levels equivalent to academic education levels. For Example: In skill education Government Launched Level 1 to Level 10 of NSQF levels which goes from certificate to Doctorate Programs.
• CANDIDATE can take apprentice training (naps) after this certificate.
• Cost of the courses available in this segment is less than UGC / AICTE approved courses.