| NAME OF COURSE :
| QUALIFICATIONS / ELIGIBILITY :
| DURATION :
| FEES :
| NSQF LEVEL :
||Definition of acupuncture
||Introduction of acupuncture
||History of acupuncture
||Science of Acupuncture & yin yang concept
||Qi and flow of Qi / Chi
||Acupuncture Traditional Chinese medicine(TCM)
||Classification of acupuncture
||Meridian–Introduction on channel
||Five Element Theory
||Meridianology – energy balanced therapy
||12 + 2 meridian separately explanation - Location & related disease
||Instruments & their uses-Types of the needle, needle techniques
||Position of patient and therapist
||Instructions & precautions for acupuncture treatment
||Disease and Diagnosis
||Suggestion for instrument of practical and treatment
||Treatment by needles, pressure, magnet on acupoint.
SCOPE / VALUE OF NSDC CERTIFICATE -
• The certificate is affiliated from Ministry of skill development and entrepreneurship.
• The certificate is valid nationally and internationally.
• By this certificate candidate goes to foreign on work visa.
• By this certificate, the candidate gets a good job in a short time. For example: A data entry operator job (if we go through standard classic academic education model then we do a degree or diploma in computer that will take a time of more than 2 year but now a data entry operator course of only 6 months can provide candidate that job.
• Now Government has launched skill education levels equivalent to academic education levels. For Example: In skill education Government Launched Level 1 to Level 10 of NSQF levels which goes from certificate to Doctorate Programs.
• CANDIDATE can take apprentice training (naps) after this certificate.
• Cost of the courses available in this segment is less than UGC / AICTE approved courses.