| NAME OF COURSE :
||Geriatric Care Assistant
| QUALIFICATIONS / ELIGIBILITY :
• 12th Class Pass
• (ANM) Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery
• 10th Class Pass with 2 years of relevant experience
• NSQF level 3 certified Home Health Aide or Geriatric Care giver or Geriatric Care Aide
• Previous relevant qualification at NSQF level 3 with 2 years of relevant experience
• NSQF level 4 certified General Duty Assistant or General Duty Assistant - Advanced with 1 year of relevant experience
| DURATION :
| FEES :
| NSQF LEVEL :
SCOPE / VALUE OF NSDC CERTIFICATE -
• The certificate is affiliated from Ministry of skill development and entrepreneurship.
• The certificate is valid nationally and internationally.
• By this certificate candidate goes to foreign on work visa.
• By this certificate, the candidate gets a good job in a short time. For example: A data entry operator job (if we go through standard classic academic education model then we do a degree or diploma in computer that will take a time of more than 2 year but now a data entry operator course of only 6 months can provide candidate that job.
• Now Government has launched skill education levels equivalent to academic education levels. For Example: In skill education Government Launched Level 1 to Level 10 of NSQF levels which goes from certificate to Doctorate Programs.
• CANDIDATE can take apprentice training (naps) after this certificate.
• Cost of the courses available in this segment is less than UGC / AICTE approved courses.