| NAME OF COURSE :
||Assistant Yoga Instructor
| QUALIFICATIONS / ELIGIBILITY :
||8th Class or (ASHA and Anganwadi worker) with 2 years of experience
| DURATION :
| FEES :
| NSQF LEVEL :
||Defination of Yoga.
||Anuloma & Viloma
||Basic Aasans of Yoga.
||Yoga, according to age & health.
||Method of Surya Namaskar
||Treatment by yoga & Pranayam
SCOPE / VALUE OF NSDC CERTIFICATE -
• The certificate is affiliated from Ministry of skill development and entrepreneurship.
• The certificate is valid nationally and internationally.
• By this certificate candidate goes to foreign on work visa.
• By this certificate, the candidate gets a good job in a short time. For example: A data entry operator job (if we go through standard classic academic education model then we do a degree or diploma in computer that will take a time of more than 2 year but now a data entry operator course of only 6 months can provide candidate that job.
• Now Government has launched skill education levels equivalent to academic education levels. For Example: In skill education Government Launched Level 1 to Level 10 of NSQF levels which goes from certificate to Doctorate Programs.
• CANDIDATE can take apprentice training (naps) after this certificate.
• Cost of the courses available in this segment is less than UGC / AICTE approved courses.